Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Dayang Nurfaizah dreams


Like most girls, Malaysian pop star Dayang Nurfaizah dreams of meeting her prince charming.

But tough luck. At 30, the R&B/soul powerhouse is still single (and ready to mingle).

Well, she has been romantically linked to crooner Anuar Zain in the past. But that remains a romantic rumour.

"I haven't found him yet," Dayang says coyly. "I leave it to fate.

"Maybe guys find it hard to get to know me 'coz I'm the quiet type. I'm not good at sharing my feelings."

Right now, the sexy, raspy-voiced singer is saving all her love for the Sapura & Kencana Petroleum Red Ribbon GP Ball, where she is set to wow the Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix dignitaries, including Hollywood luminaries Owen Wilson, Paul Walker and Camilla Belle.

"I feel honoured to perform for them," she says, adding that she has yet to decide on her top 3 songs for the star-studded charity gala, aimed at raising funds for the Malaysian AIDS Foundation and Global Poverty Project.

"I hope I can meet the Hollywood stars backstage."

The Red Ribbon GP Ball aside, the lovely Kuching lass is also busy plugging in her new single, Perlukan Cinta, taken from her latest studio album, Sayang & Cahaya. Which she insists is not the soundtrack of her life.

"We need love and peace in this troubled world," she opines. "My new single is against violence and hatred."

1 comment:

  1. see corruption place in india and how we can remove there's corruption..
    http://bjpsanjaysingh.blogspot.in/2015/04/normal-0-false-false-false-en-us-x-none.html

    ReplyDelete